Ozzy Update 1
Vocabulary Update 1
My little Ozzy, now at 16 months would say…
1. Up – When he sees stairs, elevators and anything he can climb.
2. Dadad – When he calls people out. He calls our househelp this & his daddy. So as of now, I don’t really know what he means.
3. Mamam – Nope, he doesn’t mean me, he means food.
4. Mama – Now, that’s what he calls me although I always tell him to call me mommy.(mama is easier)
5. Aw-aww – When referring to dogs sometimes even cats! Ahaha
7. dadada-whoo – Dunno what he means but he looks cute when he says this! Ahaha
8. Ssssss… - When asked what a snake sounds like.
Things he does that make us laugh:
- He imitates anyone who coughs! With matching pat-pat sa chest nya!
- He can also say, woo-hoo when asked how to call out the chix~ haha. (his version of whitwew!)
- He throws his arm up when we say game ka na ba? As if saying, abante ako! (forward).
- He can do the deal or no deal arm gesture J
- He is super fond of dancing! (bouncing up and down) – to the tune of papaya..hihihi
- He can do the “mano po”. <“Mano” meaning hand and “po or opo” a term of respect in the Philippines. A Filipino tradition where the younger ones take the hand of their elders and put it in their forehead as a sign of respect>
That’s it for now. More updates soon.