Tagged – All About Christmas
Goody! My very first TAG. I got tagged by my new pretty online friend, Jenny.
I am Tagging: Mitch, Diane, Merydith & Kaye
- Wrapping paper or gift bags? ~ I would prefer a nicely wrapped gift with a big ribbon. It’s more fun opening them up.
- Real tree or Artificial? ~ I’ve seen a real Christmas tree once, it doesn’t look as ‘real’ as I thought it would, so I choose an Artificial tree since it still looks good plus it would be easier to handle, clean up & decorate without constantly spraying it with water to keep it from drying up.
- When do you put up the tree? ~ We normally put it up on the 1st week of Christmas right after Halloween.
- When do you take the tree down? ~ Mid-January.
- Do you like egg nog? ~ Well, I have not tried it, But I want to. How does it even taste like?
- Favorite gift received as a child? ~ Barbies. I remember I loved how shiny new Barbie hair was. I would comb it until it would frizz then cut it all off. You know just for fun. Yes, I am weird. I know.
- Hardest person to buy for? ~ My parents. I feel like they have everything they need already! I am always at a loss when buying for them. Things are never too nice or always too expensive.
- Easiest person to buy for? ~ Joshua. He will never complain. (well, at least for now. I can’t say for next Christmas)
- Do you have a nativity scene? ~ We used to. No nativity scene this year. Yet. (mom wants one but she the scene she likes may be too expensive)
- Mail or email Christmas cards? ~ Snail Mail. It’s much more personal that way.
- Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ~ I can’t recall. Maybe because mabaw lang ko ug kalipay.
- Favorite Christmas Movie? ~ I just saw the Holiday and I loved it, I also liked the movie Love Actually.
- When do you start shopping for Christmas? ~ After the bonus has been released. So that means this weekend, good luck to me.
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ~ Well, no.
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ~ Lechon, My lola’s spaghetti and chicken salad.
- Clear lights or colored on the tree? ~ I personally prefer to have clear lights.
- Favorite Christmas song? ~ Pasko na Sinta ko.
- Travel at Christmas or stay home? ~ We travel. I haven’t had Christmas at home for a long time.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? ~ Rudolf, Blixen..? Haha. That’s about it.
- Angel on the tree top or a star? ~ Star. A big shiny star.
- Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? ~ EVE!!! I can’t sleep through the night knowing my presents are there waiting to be opened.
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year? ~ I hate that there are too many people in the malls/grocery. Every year, I always promise myself I do the shopping earlier. But, the thing is, malls have sale after the bonus is released, so naturally I buy during this time. I am hopeless.
- Favorite ornament theme or color? ~ Hmm…that made me think. White&Gold.
- Favorite for Christmas dinner? ~ Ham with lotsa sweet sauce.
- What do you want for Christmas this year? ~ Nothing, I already have everything I need. Everything else is material pleasures.
- Who is most likely to respond to this? ~ Mitch
- Who is least likely to respond to this? ~ Diane Lao