Ozzy Updates 5
How’s my son’s vocabulary you say?
Answer : Improving!
Joshua Xander Dictionary :
1. Puppy /pup-peee/ – Pertaining to the neighbor’s doggies. And when asked how many, he’ll show you three fingers.
2. Owatat /oww-a-tat/ – in baby language it means Uncle Mark, my younger bro who’s the weird one in the family (will blog about him later); I dunno why Ozzy calls him this but everytime we ask him to call Uncle Mark, he says this.
3. Daddy /dad-deee/ – Before he used to just say da, dada, now he can really say it correctly! Yey.
4. ‘Day /dai/ – Our househelp named Inday, his playmate, he calls her dai! <as in pina bundak gyud>
5. Dede /dee-dee/ – He says this when he wants me to nurse him! He becomes this grabby little monster when refused his didi.
On his Potty Training:
He still has accidents! He gets it right like 50% of the time. You have to be extra watchful because when he pats his thing, he means he needs to go & if you’re not fast enough, well…he has gone already! Oh well..were getting there, I will not rush him.
Other cutie things he does:
dances very well to the tune of Edu’s Papaya
Can do the sign of the cross
he can also dance to the tune of my toes,my knees..(with actions pa!)
will give u a knowing look when he’s up to something (pa smoldering eyes look)
will immediately lie down & pwesto when offered a book
he loves wearing big people’s shoes. as in.
will pretend to be asleep if he’s being tickled so that mom or dad will stop.
That’s it for now. More updates soon!