Questions of the Week 13
Who else; from Yen. Hope to see you by the end of the week? Excited ako. Weee!
1. What was the last song you listened to?
Take a Bow by Rihanna
2. What’s the name of your bestfriend? Describe him/her.
I have a few BFF’s, right now, I consider JR as my bestfriend. He knows me inside out; he knows my stories; my secrets & in turn I know his. He is gay & fab….like me!! except I am not gay. ahahaha ~ I know I have no time lately J, let me make it up to you as soon as I can…love you!
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Green Mango with bagoong (shrimp paste) please.
4. What is your worst bad habit?
Hmmm that’s hard…I guess it’s not wiping my hands after washing.
5. Do fish have feelings?
Hahahaha…!!! Uhmm let’s ask Nemo shall we? For me, yes. They have.
6. What do you think about copycats?
Tsk.Tsk. No Originality? Better not do/say/wear it at all than copy. Trust me, you’ll never feel accomplished if you are a copycat.
7. How do you release anger?
Usually, I just simmer in silence; but If the situation calls for me to speak up — I’ll make darn sure I’ll be heard!
8. Do you have a nickname?
It’s Banot (Ban- from Van and -not from daut (in english slim)
9. I say “orange”. What comes to mind first?
JUICE. My favorite drink when I was in gradeschool.
10. Do you play a musical instrument?
No…If you count playing “Silent Night” with the Piano (with one hand) “playing”