Because Thea wanted to know, who am I to deny? He.he Just so you guys know, I am a pretty average person. I don’t consider myself beyond normal.
So these 6 listed below are things that I consider unique in me or I’d like to think its unique in me anyway hehe.
- Reptiles freak the hell out of me! Snakes, lizards, crocs, alligators..anything with scales, with bug-eyes!! eck..get ’em away pronto!
- I have high tolerance for pain. I only complain when I was already shaking uncontrollably and should be rushed to the hospital (even then I said I was fine!)
- I cannot stand stain on my blouse (when outside/mall); I don’t stop until the stain is out.
- I write everything down. In my planner, post-it, paper, wherever because I tend to forget things.
- I terrified of mascots, clowns & when I was young even Mr.Clean
- When I was young, I’d melt milo/ovaltine with small amount of warm water & eat it. (loads of it)