A tag from Imelda. Thanks Sweetie!
1. OSWALD – moarimeikatate (sounds like america and states. har…. har… har…)
2. JUNELLE – zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. Sanilisa – arikatokitakiarika (Good for tongue twister challenge…hehehe)
4. Jeanne – zukukatotoku (sounds strange hahahha…….. )
5. Juliana – zudotakikatoka (oh boy…i am glad that I am not Japanese 😀 It is difficult name for Juliana….LOL)
6. Janice Ng – ZuKatokimiku ToJi (not quite used to name starting with Zuka…haha)
7. MARZIE – Rinkashizikite (WOW! Very hard to pronounce but love that my Japanese name starts with an R!)
8. JEAN CHIA – Zukukato Mirikika (I love Mirikika! So cute!! ^^)
9. EMILA – Kurinkitaka (Yummy! Sounds like a sushi dish!)
10.FARAH – Lukashikari (I hate this name, it sounds like ‘lu kasik kari’ translated: you gave curry) hahahahah
11. DEBBIE – teku tutu kiku (lol! Sounds like 3 kawaii characters of a very cute Japanese anime! Love it!)
12.RATU SYURA – Shikachido Arifudoshika (Try saying that 10 times in a row without twisting your tongue!!)
13. Sam – Arikarin, Not bad. Luckily it is not Tamagochi.
14. Liza – Takizika (hehe, sounds like a tamagochi or digimon character)
15. Imelda – Ki-rin-ku-ta-te-ka (Kirinkutateka) sounds awful to me, glad to have not been in born in Japan
16. Vanessa – Rukatokuariarika – eck sounds aweful. Good thing I am NOT Japanese.
Tagging : Veniz, Chie and Anneberly