Top 90’s TV Shows
For Coffee Break Ver1.36, Jan asked,” What TV Show from the past would you like to watch again???”
Gosh! There are a lot to choose from!!!! But here’s my top 10 in no particular order. I am a 90’s girl (guess my age?) and here are the show’s I miss.
- McGyver *** I loved how he can transform almost anything into something.
- Friends *** I just love them, their jokes never get old. I actually still watch reruns on Star World.
- Dawson’s Creek *** The story was simple and Pacey played by Joshua Jackson is super cute.
- Seinfeld *** The show is funny and surprisingly for a show about “nothing” – it lasted for 9 seasons.
- Ally McBeal *** what can I do? I love Wanda Shepherd.
- Who’s Line is it anyway? *** too funny! and really witty cast.
- Murphy Brown *** i miss Murphy’s sarcasm
- 3rd Rock from the sun *** made me wonder if we really lived among aliens!
- Melrose Place *** wanna watch this now.
- Saved by the Bell *** want to watch this again!